BCE Inc. is Canada's largest communications company, consistently investing more than any competitor in innovation to provide a comprehensive and ground-breaking suite of broadband communications and content services to consumer, residential, business, not-for-profit and government customers in Canada.
Bell offers services under the Bell, Bell Aliant and Bell MTS brands. These include fibre-based IPTV and the country’s fastest high-speed Internet services, 4G LTE wireless that delivers unmatched speed, robust home phone services as well as business network and communications services, including data hosting and cloud computing through the country’s largest network of data centres.
As Canada’s largest communications company, Bell provides consumers, businesses and government customers with solutions for all their communications needs:
- 4G LTE wireless with Bell Mobility and Virgin Mobile Canada (national)
- Bell Fibe Internet (Ontario, Québec, Atlantic Canada and Manitoba)
- Bell Fibe TV (Ontario, Québec, Atlantic Canada and Manitoba) and Bell Satellite TV (national)
- Bell Home Phone, local and long distance (Ontario, Québec, Atlantic Canada and Manitoba)
- Broadband communications technology and connectivity solutions including data hosting and cloud computing through Bell Business Markets (national)
- Bell offers industry-leading wholesale solutions including connectivity, hosted and professional services and network equipment to Canadian and international service providers
- Bell Media is Canada’s premier multimedia company in conventional, pay and specialty television; national radio; digital media; and out-of-home advertising.
Six Month Historic
Chart provided courtesy of Reuters for informational and educational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy any security which may be referenced upon the site.