The MA750 Pantheon antenna is an omnidirectional heavy-duty, fully IP67 waterproof external M2M antenna for use in telematics, transportation and remote monitoring applications.
This unique antenna delivers powerful MIMO antenna technology for cellular/LTE and Wi-Fi 802.11n and 802.11ac, plus GPS/GLONASS for next generation multiple wireless technology systems, such as telematics. The GPS/GLONASS antenna has a Front End SAW Filter.
Examples are new fleet management and real time video applications that demand high speed video uplink and downlink. High efficiency and high gain MIMO antennas are necessary to achieve the required signal to noise ratio and throughput required to solve these challenges.
Five (5) high performance antennas are integrated into an extremely robust IP67 direct/permanent mount antenna package with excellent isolation (20 dB+). The antenna has its own ground-plane and can radiate on any mounting environment like metal or plastic without affecting performance. The cables are low loss allowing for lengths of up to 10 meters, critical for buses, trains and other commercial transport applications.
- 2G/3G/4G LTE 2X2 MIMO
- 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi 2X2 MIMO
- IP67 ingress protected
- Aerodynamic, super low profile vandal resistant housing
- Wideband covering all cellular, GPS, and ISM bands from 698 to 6000 MHz
- Two cellular 3 metre CFD-200 cables with SMA Male straight connectors
- Two Wi-Fi 3 metre CFD-200 cables with RP-SMA Male straight connectors
- One GPS 3 metre RG174 cable with SMA Male straight connector
- Fully customisable cable lengths and connectors
Antenna Technical Data
|Construction Material||RF Connections||
|Radome Colour||Environmental Rating|
84.5 x 143.2 mm (H x ø)
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to 85 °C|
3M Adhesive, M30 Stud
Taoglas provides a comprehensive range of external, embedded and base station antenna solutions for M2M applications such as Telematics / Automotive, Smart-Grid, Metering / Telemetry, Home Automation, Remote Monitoring and Medical applications.