The Taoglas ISA.05 adhesive mounted antenna is designed primarily for 915 MHz ISM Band compact wireless applications where it may or may not be attached to metal. When placed on a reference 300 mm square ground-plane, the antenna has an excellent directional hemispherical radiation pattern, high peak gain of 5 dBi at zenith, and an efficiency of 68%. Even without a ground-plane underneath, the antenna achieves 0 dBi and an efficiency of 45%.
The antenna is IP65 water-resistant and comes standard with a microcoaxial cable with 1.37 mm diameter and IPEX MHFHT connector. The Taoglas ISA.05 is an excellent solution for the following applications:
- Environments where there are lots of metal objects that it may be mounted to (such as near a car engine)
- RFID Readers
- Short range 915 MHz mesh networks
- ISM based IoT protocols such as LoRa and Sigfox.
Cable type, length, and connector can be customised. Mechanical customisation of the antenna can also be done for a minimum order quantity.
The model states a VSWR <6.0:1 for the entire 902 to 928 MHz band, however achieves <2.0:1 at 915 MHz. All specifications are taken using a 300 x 300 mm metal ground plane. Please consult product datasheet for free space performance.
- Finely tuned for 915 MHz ISM
- IP65, lightweight heatshrink PCB construction
- High efficiency on ground plane
- High gain on ground plane, 0 dBi in free space
- 300 mm microcoaxial cable with IPEX MHFHT (U.FL) connector
- Fully customisable cable length and connector
Antenna Technical Data
Other - Black
80 x 50.5 x 11 mm (L x W x D)
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to 85 °C|
3M Adhesive, 3M 9448 + CR-4305
Taoglas provides a comprehensive range of external, embedded and base station antenna solutions for M2M applications such as Telematics / Automotive, Smart-Grid, Metering / Telemetry, Home Automation, Remote Monitoring and Medical applications.