This heavy duty multiband omnidirectional antenna sports an extremely wide bandwidth design - operating on two bands 698 to 960 MHz, and 1710 to 2700 MHz covering GSM, UMTS, and LTE cellular bands with high gain and high efficiency. This broadcast-grade antenna is ideal for LTE small cell deployments and has N, 4.3-10, and 7/16 DIN Female connector options available (4.3-10 standard).
- Industrial grade 52 mm ø fibreglass radome
- Ideal for LTE small cell deployment
- Military grade mechanical construction
- Extremely stable azimuth and elevation patterns
- Wideband performance across all cellular bands
- N, 4.3-10, and 7/16 DIN connector options
- Excellent VSWR response
- High antenna efficiency.
Antenna Technical Data
RAL 7035 Light Grey
|Environmental Rating||No Data|
1405 x 123 x 76 mm (L x W x D)
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to 60 °C|
U-bolt, 50 to 80 mm ø pole
Founded in 1998, Shenglu Telecommunication Tech. Co., Ltd has more than 1000 employees and a vast area of 67,000 m2. The company's registered capital is RMB 448 million and total assets is RMB 2.9 billion. The tech center has over 100 professional and technical engineers.