This heavy duty multiband 2X2 MIMO antenna sports an extremely wide frequency band design - operating on two bands 698 to 960 MHz, and 1710 to 2700 MHz covering all GSM, UMTS, and LTE cellular bands with high gain and high efficiency. This broadcast-grade antenna is ideal for LTE small cell, DAS, and stadium antenna deployments and has N, 4.3-10, and 7/16 DIN Female connector options available.
- Wideband 698 to 960 MHz and 1710 to 2700 MHz
- Dual slant polarised ±45° 2X2 MIMO
- Ideal for DAS and stadium small cell deployments
- ±10° mechanical tilt adjustment
- Operator grade mechanical construction
- Extremely stable azimuth and elevation patterns
- N, 4.3-10, and 7/16 DIN connector options
Antenna Technical Data
RAL 7035 Light Grey
|Environmental Rating||No Data|
352 x 352 x 134 mm (H x W x D)
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to 65 °C|
±10° tilt bracket, 50 to 80 mm ø pole
Founded in 1998, Shenglu Telecommunication Tech. Co., Ltd has more than 1000 employees and a vast area of 67,000 m2. The company's registered capital is RMB 448 million and total assets is RMB 2.9 billion. The tech center has over 100 professional and technical engineers.