This heavy duty wideband 2x2 MIMO antenna has a wide frequency design - operating on two bands 698 to 960 MHz, and 1710 to 2700 MHz covering all GSM, UMTS, and LTE cellular bands with consistently high gain and low VSWR. With a PIM rating of -153 dBc, this operator-grade antenna is suitable for LTE small cell deployments and has N, 4.3-10, and 7/16 DIN Female connector options available (2x 4.3-10 Female standard).
- Wideband 698 to 960 and 1710 to 2700 MHz
- Dual slant polarised ±45° 2x2 MIMO
- Ideal for LTE small cell / blackspot deployment
- ±10° stainless steel mechanical tilt bracket
- Operator grade mechanical construction
- N, 4.3-10, and 7/16 DIN connector options
Antenna Technical Data
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
RAL 7035 Light Grey
|Environmental Rating||No Data|
300 x 331 x 133 mm (H x W x D)
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to 65 °C|
±10° tilt bracket, 30 to 70 mm ø pole
Founded in 1998, Shenglu Telecommunication Tech. Co., Ltd has more than 1000 employees and a vast area of 67,000 m2. The company's registered capital is RMB 448 million and total assets is RMB 2.9 billion. The tech center has over 100 professional and technical engineers.