This heavy duty multiband 2X2 MIMO small cell antenna operates 698 to 960 MHz covering all GSM, UMTS, and LTE cellular bands with very high gain, very high front-to-back ratio, and low VSWR. With a PIM rating exceeding -140 dBc, this operator-grade antenna is ideal for low band LTE small cell deployments and has N, 4.3-10, and 7/16 DIN Female connector options available (standard 4.3-10 Female).
- Multiband LTE 698 to 960 MHz
- Broadcast grade fibreglass reinforced polyester radome
- Dual slant polarised ±45° 2X2 MIMO
- Ideal for both commercial and operator deployments
- Heavy duty galvanised mechanical tilt bracket
- N, 4.3-10, and 7/16 DIN input connector options
Antenna Technical Data
RAL 7035 Light Grey
|Environmental Rating||No Data|
600 x 560 x 156 mm (L x W x D)
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to 60 °C|
Clamp, 80 to 114 mm ø pole
Founded in 1998, Shenglu Telecommunication Tech. Co., Ltd has more than 1000 employees and a vast area of 67,000 m2. The company's registered capital is RMB 448 million and total assets is RMB 2.9 billion. The tech center has over 100 professional and technical engineers.