The SMD8-90 side mount dipole is an extremely broad bandwidth antenna recommended for local area coverage or short haul RF link applications. The antenna is internally DC grounded for lightning protection and the reduction of precipitation static noise.
SMD8-90 can be operated as a unity gain base station antenna with high power handling, extremely durable for hostile industrial environments. The antenna has high radiation efficiency and excellent VSWR. Forward gain can be increased with mounting to provide semi-directional radiation.
Specifications below are provided with quarter wave mounting.
- All welded construction for maximum and reliable performance
- Covers 868 and 915 MHz ISM bands
- Covers cellular bands 806 to 960 MHz
- Narrow beamwidth & high front to back ratios
- Alodine finish providing an excellent conductive surface for earthing
- Short Durathene cable tail with N Female connector
Antenna Technical Data
|Radome Colour||Environmental Rating||No Data|
300 mm (L)
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to 60 °C|
RFI is an Australian based designer, manufacturer and distributor of communications antennas, multicouplers, combiners, duplexing filters, amplifier systems and associated hardware. RFI has been serving the needs of the wireless communications market for over 25 years.
First founded as a manufacturer of antenna systems, RFI has grown to be a key player in the development, manufacturing and distribution of wireless technology and energy products.