The DAS6927-MDP-N antenna is a high performance, MIMO, PIM rated multi-band directional panel antenna, covering 3G and 4G LTE applications in bands 689 to 960 MHz and 1710 to 2700 MHz, including 2.4 GHz WiFi. The wideband design eliminated the need to purchase different antennas for each frequency and is ideal for all fixed MIMO in-building coverage applications.
Due to the mechanical design of this antenna, it is not recommended for outdoor applications.
- Ideal for 2X2 MIMO DAS deployment for in-building coverage solutions
- Wideband performance across all cellular bands 698 to 2700 MHz
- Excellent -140 dBc PIM performance
- Wall mountable with 2 x 500 mm tails terminated with N Female connectors
- Optional adjustable wall/pole bracket available
Antenna Technical Data
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Other - White
|Environmental Rating||No Data|
312 x 180 x 65 mm (H x W x D)
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to 60 °C|
RFI is an Australian based designer, manufacturer and distributor of communications antennas, multicouplers, combiners, duplexing filters, amplifier systems and associated hardware. RFI has been serving the needs of the wireless communications market for over 25 years.
First founded as a manufacturer of antenna systems, RFI has grown to be a key player in the development, manufacturing and distribution of wireless technology and energy products.