PCTEL’s WLP2458NGP is a ground plane independent dual-band antenna for 802.11a, b, g, e Wi-Fi applications. It has a rugged, low profile housing suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations. The antenna features IP67 ingress rating and it is terminated with a female TNC connector. Mating cable assemblies sold separately.
- Ground plane independent design for maximum placement flexibility
- Dual-band 2.4 and 5 GHz WiFi
- UV-stable housing, ideal for outdoor applications
- IP67 ingress protection rating
- 3/4-inch bulkhead or bracket mount
- TNC Female bulkhead RF connector
Antenna Technical Data
Other - White
44 x 60 mm (H x ø)
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to 85 °C|
Metal 3/4-inch stud
Based in the United States, PCTEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: PCTI) has been delivering Performance Critical TELecom technology solutions to the wireless industry since 1994. PCTEL are a leading global supplier of antennas and wireless network testing solutions. PCTEL Connected Solutions designs and manufactures precision antennas. PCTEL antennas are deployed in small cells, enterprise Wi-Fi access points, fleet management and transit systems, and in equipment and devices for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).