The PCTP heavy duty terminal antennas feature a rugged, flexible design that provides long lasting performance and reliability under very extreme environmental conditions thanks to its rubberised shock absorbing radome. It's IP67 rating makes it ideal for industrial and outdoor applications.
PCTEL's PCTP915 model has been designed for the full 915 MHz ISM band, providing 2 dBi across the full 902 to 928 MHz with a low VSWR.
- Ground plane independent for reliable performance
- Covers full 902 to 928 MHz ISM band
- Heavy-duty, flexible rubberised radome design absorbs shock impact
- UV-stable polyurethane housing withstands severe installation
- IP67 ingress protection rating
- Suitable for extreme temperatures and high vibration conditions
Antenna Technical Data
|Construction Material||No Data||RF Connections||
|Radome Colour||Environmental Rating||
330 x 15.74 mm (H x ø)
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to 85 °C|
Terminal, attaches to TNC Female
Based in the United States, PCTEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: PCTI) has been delivering Performance Critical TELecom technology solutions to the wireless industry since 1994. PCTEL are a leading global supplier of antennas and wireless network testing solutions. PCTEL Connected Solutions designs and manufactures precision antennas. PCTEL antennas are deployed in small cells, enterprise Wi-Fi access points, fleet management and transit systems, and in equipment and devices for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).