The BOA-LCM multi-band antenna series utilises PCTEL’s broadband element technology to achieve superior bandwidth performance. This platform offers wideband 700 to 2700 MHz coverage of 3G and 4G LTE in 2X2 MIMO, with high rejection GPS LNA technology providing 26 dB active gain.
Easy to install collar design with ruggedised materials to provide maximum durability and performance for mobile data and video communications.
- Wideband cellular coverage from 698 to 2700 MHz
- Active GNSS (GPS) antenna element
- 2X2 MIMO (nominal) across entire band
- Collar mount suiting poles up to 35 mm diameter
- UV-resistant, rugged fiberglass housing
- Three 1.2 metre RG-142 cables with N Male connectors
Antenna Technical Data
Other - Black
508 x 82.6 mm (H x ⌀)
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to 85 °C|
Collar, max 35 mm ⌀ pole
Based in the United States, PCTEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: PCTI) has been delivering Performance Critical TELecom technology solutions to the wireless industry since 1994. PCTEL are a leading global supplier of antennas and wireless network testing solutions. PCTEL Connected Solutions designs and manufactures precision antennas. PCTEL antennas are deployed in small cells, enterprise Wi-Fi access points, fleet management and transit systems, and in equipment and devices for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).