PCTEL’s BMLPV-MBLTE-HP antenna provides superior system efficiency and pattern coverage for mobile and fixed applications operating in 4G LTE frequencies. Its design provides industry leading multi-band performance and reliability, with minimum loss and no tuning required.
Featuring an attractive, compact housing, this antenna is designed and environmentally tested to withstand severe vibration conditions, making it suitable for rail, mining, and construction applications. IP66 rated.
- Precision machined element delivers superior efficiency over PCB elements
- PTFE and air dielectric utilised to minimise insertion losses and maximise radiated power
- No solder joint design for extreme vibration installations
- Integrated mount simplifies installation and service
- Non-truncated element design provides stable performance to the lowest LTE frequencies
- Integrated N Female termination accommodates thick surface mounting installations
Antenna Technical Data
|Construction Material||No Data||RF Connections||
Other - Black
900 x 360 mm (H x ø)
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to 70 °C|
Bulkhead, N Female
Based in the United States, PCTEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: PCTI) has been delivering Performance Critical TELecom technology solutions to the wireless industry since 1994. PCTEL are a leading global supplier of antennas and wireless network testing solutions. PCTEL Connected Solutions designs and manufactures precision antennas. PCTEL antennas are deployed in small cells, enterprise Wi-Fi access points, fleet management and transit systems, and in equipment and devices for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).