The TRNC(G) antenna series is designed specifically for use on trains, trams and busses underground and overground.
Incorporating a DC grounded element operating ultra wideband across all frequencies from 698 MHz to 6000 MHz, the TRNC(G) range is versatile and future proof.
The TRNC(G) series covers GSMR, 700 MHz LTE, 800 MHz TETRA and trunking bands along with all cellular and GSM frequencies, 2.4 & 5 GHz WLAN, 2.6 GHz LTE and WiMAX all in one housing. in (G) versions with a GPS module the module is protected by a gas discharge surge arrester.
Housed in a high impact, flame retardant Ultem housing, the TRNC(G) series is weatherproof ensuring that the antenna's performance is never compromised.
- M12 bolt mounted for heavy duty permanent installation
- Rugged low profile IP67 design
- Ultra wideband covering all cellular bands from 698 to 6000 MHz
- Optional GPS/GNSS element
- Integrated N Female bulkhead
- EN50155:2007 (Dry heat & cooling)
- EN61373:2010 (Shock & vibration)
- EN50155:2007 (Shock & vibration)
- EN45545 - HL3 (Flammability)
Antenna Technical Data
Other - Black
260 x 87 x 110 mm (L x W x H)
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to 80 °C|
4x M12 bolt mounting holes
Panorama’s constant cutting-edge research ensures that our antennas meet the demands of the very latest communication technologies. Trusted by thousands of professionals and consumers the world over, our antennas are depended upon to provide communications even in the most challenging conditions.