The magnetic MAR antenna range is a great solution for temporary fit situations or applications where making a hole in a device, enclosure or vehicle is not an option.
Placed on an appropriate ground plane the antenna will grip securely with a tough but removable magnetic base, giving you high gain, omnidirectional coverage.
The MAR-BAG-DEP3G-2SP offers 5 dBi peak gain at 700 MHz, 4 dBi peak gain at 800 MHz and fallback coverage of 2 dBi peak gain across 900/1800/1900 and 2100 MHz.
- Magnetic mount base for temporary installation
- High gain on lower cellular bands between 700 and 800 MHz
- Multiband covering all cellular bands from 698 to 2170 MHz
- 2 metre RG174 cable with SMA Male straight connector
- Fully customisable cable length and connector
Antenna Technical Data
Other - Black
|Environmental Rating||No Data|
302 x 35 mm (L x ø)
|Operating Temperature||-30 °C to 70 °C|
Panorama’s constant cutting-edge research ensures that our antennas meet the demands of the very latest communication technologies. Trusted by thousands of professionals and consumers the world over, our antennas are depended upon to provide communications even in the most challenging conditions.