The Laird vehicular Four Port 2X2 MIMO antenna covers the 698 to 960 / 1710 to 2700 MHz, and 2300-2700 / 4900-5900 MHz. The VLQ69273x22N is configured with 4-port, dual-band elements.
Connector options include SMA male connectors for 3G/4G LTE and RP-SMA male connectors for the WiFi ports. The housing incorporates a low-profile, rugged design that meets IP67 standards. The antenna also features high impact, UV-resistant polycarbonate plastic available in black or white.
- Wideband cellular bands 698 to 960 / 1710 to 2700 MHz
- Dual-band WiFi, 2300 to 2700 / 4900 to 5900 MHz
- Four port, 2X2 MIMO
- IP67 ingress protection rating
- Two 5.18 m LMR-195 cables with SMA Male connectors
- Two 5.18 m LMR-195 cables with RP-SMA Male connectors (WiFi)
Antenna Technical Data
Other - Black
75 x 132 mm (H x ⌀)
|Operating Temperature||-30 °C to 70 °C|
Laird Technologies, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and supports wireless systems solutions and performance materials for wireless and other advanced electronics applications. Its wireless systems solutions include infrastructure antenna systems, embedded wireless modules, telematics and wireless M2M solutions, wireless automation and control solutions, and connectivity products.