2XPA-6996-15 is a heavy duty 2X2 MIMO small cell antenna operates 698 to 960 MHz covering 4G LTE and 5G NR lower cellular bands with very high gain, very high front-to-back ratio, and low VSWR. With a PIM rating exceeding -140 dBc, this operator-grade antenna is ideal for low band LTE / NR small cell deployments and has N, 4.3-10, and 7/16 DIN Female connector options available (standard 4.3-10 Female).
- 4G LTE, 5G NR bands 698 to 960 MHz
- Fibreglass reinforced polyester (FRP) radome
- Dual slant polarised ±45° 2x2 MIMO
- Ideal for both commercial and operator deployments
- Heavy duty galvanised mechanical tilt bracket
- 4.3-10, N, and 7/16 DIN input connector options
Antenna Technical Data
RAL 7035 Light Grey
|Environmental Rating||No Data|
600 x 450 x 156 mm (L x W x D)
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to 60 °C|
Clamp, 80 to 114 mm ø pole
HB Radiofrequency forms an essential part of the Halberd Bastion enterprise. Clients requiring OEM manufacturing and custom designed components not available through existing manufacturers can leverage the HB Radiofrequency brand. This service allows clients to manufacture without undertaking the arduous process of marketing their own brand, and protecting confidential manufacturing information.