4XPA-2540-14 is a four-port sector antenna covering midband 4G and 5G frequencies from 2500 to 4000 MHz with the full range in 4x4 MIMO configuration.
The antenna is designed for high performance Gigabit Wireless Access / FWA applications, particularly suitable for dense urban wireless requiring carrier aggregation across EN-DC 4G-5G bands.
Wall and pole mount options are available.
- 4G LTE, 5G NR bands 2500 to 2700 MHz and 3400 to 4000 MHz
- XXPol, 4x4 MIMO on 4G, 5G n7, n78 (3500 MHz)
- Low sidelobes, extremely consistent patterns
- UV-stable PVC radome for outdoor applications
- 4.3-10 Female input connectors, customisable.
Antenna Technical Data
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Other - Grey
|Environmental Rating||No Data|
620 x 280 x 81 mm (L x W x D)
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to 70 °C|
Pole, 35 to 50 mm dia.
HB Radiofrequency is an OEM developer of custom RF components, such as antennas, coaxial interconnects, and passives. HB Radiofrequency was acquired by Australian telecommunications group Powertec Wireless Technology in 2021.