4XPA-2540-14 is a four-port sector antenna covering midband 4G and 5G frequencies from 2500 to 4000 MHz with the full range in 4x4 MIMO configuration.
The antenna is designed for high performance Gigabit Wireless Access / FWA applications, particularly suitable for dense urban wireless requiring carrier aggregation across EN-DC 4G-5G bands.
Wall and pole mount options are available.
- 4G LTE, 5G NR bands 2500 to 2700 MHz and 3400 to 4000 MHz
- XXPol, 4x4 MIMO on 4G, 5G n7, n78 (3500 MHz)
- Low sidelobes, extremely consistent patterns
- UV-stable PVC radome for outdoor applications
- 4.3-10 Female input connectors, customisable.
Antenna Technical Data
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Other - Grey
|Environmental Rating||No Data|
620 x 280 x 81 mm (L x W x D)
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to 70 °C|
Pole, 35 to 50 mm dia.
HB Radiofrequency forms an essential part of the Halberd Bastion enterprise. Clients requiring OEM manufacturing and custom designed components not available through existing manufacturers can leverage the HB Radiofrequency brand. This service allows clients to manufacture without undertaking the arduous process of marketing their own brand, and protecting confidential manufacturing information.