ComAnt cross polarised directional antennas are designed for operation in base stations, where separate frequencies are used to send and receive signals or in 2X2 MIMO configuration.
Cross polarised Yagi antennas are orthogonally polarised ± 45º, or known as slant polarised. Depending on the method of application, three configurations are possible with this design: duplex, diversity, or circular:
- Duplex - a radio operating transmit and receive frequencies on separate antennas with separate polarisation.
- Diversity - a single radio operating on two frequencies, where the radio analyses the signal and chooses the better quality, or two radio chains in 2X2 MIMO.
- Circular - circular polarisation is applicable where the polarisation of correspondent antennas is not known or undergoes a multifaceted refraction. With this solution, the quality of the connection is improved. The antenna itself can work with transmitting devices in vertical, horizontal and, of course, circular polarisation. To obtain circular polarisation, connect two cross polarised Yagi antennas in a set using a power divider/combiner.
With a moderate 8 dBi gain, this antenna is an ideal choice for 400 MHz UHF and 380 MHz LMR systems such as those used by military. Designed and manufactured to IP67 in Finland, the antenna has been constructed with extreme climates in mind, such as those experienced in Russian, Nordic, and Arctic environments.
- Tuned full band 380 to 410 MHz
- Military and UHF applications
- 2X2 MIMO / duplex / diversity
- IP67 ingress protection rating
- Durable design for Nordic, Russian, and Arctic climates
Antenna Technical Data
RAL 7012 Basalt Grey
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to 80 °C|
Pole, Ø 35 to 60 mm
CompleTech is a Finnish-owned company group specialising in the design, manufacturing and marketing of high quality ComAnt® communications antennas for professionals since 1990.