The ASI-722DSBO is a dual slant polarised antenna for LTE, CDMA, GSM and UMTS with internal diplexer. High port to port isolation and cross polar discrimination offer excellent RF performance, ideal for demanding RF environments including stadium applications.
Designed and manufactured in the United States, this antenna can be modified and branded to your requirement.
- Wideband covering cellular bands 698 to 896 / 1710 to 2170 MHz
- 2X2 MIMO with internal diplexer
- Low PIM < -156 dBc (2 x 20 W)
- High port isolation and cross polar discrimination
- Heavy duty construction with IP54 ingress protection
- Two Integrated N Female connectors, customisable.
Antenna Technical Data
|Construction Material||No Data||RF Connections||
Other - Grey
450 x 450 x 152 mm (L x W x D)
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to 65 °C|
Pole, ⌀ 38 to 101 mm
TQ Antennas is headed by Richard Smith, an Antenna Design Engineer with experience in product development for a mass production environment. Richard has over 20 years experience in antenna design, manufacturing and deployment as well as strong numerical modelling and laboratory validation techniques.
TQ Antennas manufactures a range of antennas under the Advanced Spectrum Insight brand. Based in Carrollton, Texas, United States.