The ASI-20247 is a dual polarised (vertical and horizontal) antenna for LTE and other applications within the TV White Space (TVWS) band 470 to 698 MHz. High port to port isolation and cross polar discrimination offer excellent RF performance, and the integrated GPS antenna permits use as an all-in-one base station antenna solution.
This 11 dBi antenna is ideal for use as a LTE B71 (600 MHz) small cell. Designed and manufactured in the United States, this antenna can be modified and branded to your requirement.
- Covering TVWS bands 470 to 698 MHz
- Ideal for B71 (600 MHz) LTE
- 2X2 MIMO, V & H polarisation
- Integrated passive GPS antenna
- High port isolation and cross polar discrimination
- Heavy duty construction with IP67 ingress protection
- Two Integrated N Female connectors, one TNC Female (GPS).
Antenna Technical Data
Polymer (No Further Data)
Other - Grey
482 x 482 x 132 mm (L x W x D)
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to 65 °C|
Pole, ⌀ 44 to 120 mm
TQ Antennas is headed by Richard Smith, an Antenna Design Engineer with experience in product development for a mass production environment. Richard has over 20 years experience in antenna design, manufacturing and deployment as well as strong numerical modelling and laboratory validation techniques.
TQ Antennas manufactures a range of antennas under the Advanced Spectrum Insight brand. Based in Carrollton, Texas, United States.