The 2J7524M magnetic antenna range is a great solution for temporary fit situations or applications where making a hole in a device, enclosure or vehicle is not an option.
Placed on an appropriate ground plane the antenna will grip securely with a tough but removable magnetic base, providing omnidirectional coverage with a low profile.
2J7524M provides between 2 to 3.9 dBi peak gain across the operating frequency range, attributable to the antenna's 54 mm diameter magnetic base and efficient radiator.
- Magnetic mount base for temporary installation
- Low profile ground dependent design only 80 mm in height
- Wideband covering most cellular bands from 698 to 2700 MHz
- IP67 ingress protection rating
- 3 metre LMR-100 cable with SMA Male straight connector
- Fully customisable cable length and connector
Antenna Technical Data
Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
Other - Black
80 x 54 mm (H x ø)
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to 85 °C|
2J is a worldwide supplier of antenna solutions for Automotive, Marine, Telematic, Automation and M2M markets. 2J utilise a plethora of modern engineering tools, from network analysers and anechoic chambers, to simulation software and 3D printers. These tools help reduce design phases, and enable us to react to customers’ needs promptly and efficiently.