Residents of 51 more settlements of Kyrgyzstan can now use high-speed mobile Internet 4G from Oh!. In total, more than 94% of the population of Kyrgyzstan have access to fourth-generation high-speed mobile technology from Oh!.
Recently, technical specialists of the company completed the next stage of work, which resulted in an increase in the coverage area of the 4G LTE network, as well as an improvement in the network capacity of Oh!. In connection with the approaching holiday season, special emphasis was placed on expanding the network in the Issyk-Kul region.
- Chui oblast: Tokmok, Kant, Novopokrovka, Luxemburg, Suusamyr, Tunuk, Kozhomkul, Dostuk, Dzhal, Dzhany-Zher, Gidrostroy, Koy-Tash, Dzhany-Zher, Orok, Panfilov, Sokuluk, Belovodskoe;
- Issyk-Kul region: Balykchy, Karakol, Bosteri, Sary-Kamysh, Kaiyrma-Aryk, Ak-Sai, Kichi-Oruktyu, Tosor;
- Naryn region: Tugol-Sai, Zher-Kiochkyu;
- Talas region: Uch-Emchek;
- Osh region: Monok, Kurbu-Tash, Kirov, Boz-Ala, Aral, Ak-Terek, Shagym, Kirov, Osh, Myrzak;
- Jalal-Abad region: Ala-Buka, Bazar-Korgon, Maily-Suu, Toktogul, Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyz-Gava, Gumkhana;
- Batken Oblast: Pum, Maidan, Chakmak, Golbo, Aidarken, Uch-Korgon.
“The launch and expansion of the 4G LTE network provides Kyrgyzstanis with new opportunities for work, communication and education online. Favorable prices and different filling tariffs allow everyone to choose the right tariff depending on the nature and type of activity of the subscriber , ”notes commercial director of the operator Maxim Sidorenko.
The company is actively continuing to expand its 4G LTE network coverage in Kyrgyzstan. Over the past 2 years the amount of data traffic on the network Oh! increased by 3.6 times. Every day users are downloading more and more. Based on this data, Mobile Operator Oh! and builds its network. Only from the beginning of the year 4G LTE mobile broadband Oh! It became accessible to hundreds of thousands of Kyrgyzstanis from more than 1000 remote locations in the country.
Today Oh! - the leader in coverage and capacity of 4G LTE networks not only in the country, but also in comparison with other operators of neighboring countries, as well as the countries participating in the EAEU.