Equity in Halberd Bastion
Corporations that operate in highly competitive and progressive markets must ensure that focus and innovation are constantly maintained; our company demonstrates determination through building our capital and achieving greater returns for our investors. By recognising and appreciating the expectations that are placed on Halberd Bastion by our shareholders the firm is strengthened by being held financially accountable at all times.
Profitability is key to business success and instrumental in attracting and retaining our quality people. The company has robust corporate governance practices that promote accountability and provide an environment of effective oversight.
- Vendor neutral consultation and procurement firm specialising in wireless components
- Diversified global client base comprising individuals, corporate / institutional entities & government bodies
- Headquartered in Brisbane with business operations supported from Singapore and Hong Kong
- Board reviews company leadership annually and has the flexibility to change structure at any time
- Does not make political contributions in Australia from corporate funds
- High profit per employee through recruitment and retainment of highly talented personnel
By aggressively pursuing our objectives and maintaining business integrity, Halberd Bastion substantiates its worth to our shareholders. The mercantile success of the company is imperative as free capital allows for, amongst other prospects; increased investment in research and development, ongoing expansion, and facilitates strategic management options, all of which benefits our clients, partners and other stakeholders by ensuring the long-term prosperity of the business.
To request further information please write to our corporate address below.
Halberd Bastion Pty Ltd
58 Latrobe Terrace,
For all other inquiries please visit our Contact Page.